Saturday, June 21, 2014

We all scream for ice cream


We had the pleasure of staying with my sister-in-law while we were in Utah. Her and her family were more than hospitable. I was working for ETS grading AP World History exams at the Salt Palace during the day. Each evening, Joce had made dinner and the most delectable desserts. It was a real treat! (hehe, no pun intended) Even her husband Hilton got the kids their very own ice cream cones. I loved watching the twins discover the deliciousness of ice cream for the first time. Luca was timid at first, but then he tore into it with exhiliration. Matteo gleefully ate his slowly and savored each bite. Joey hasn't stopped talking about his cousins Lily, Elinor, Miriam, and baby Arthur. We all look forward to the next time we can visit. 












  











She even got my boys the cutest outfits.



My wonderful sister-in-laws Jocelyn and Brittany.
table 31 readers
             My wonderful lunch colleagues; Tamba, Chima, Rafael, Apollos, and Funso. 
These college professors are like family to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment