Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DIY Busy Bag Idea


Recently I was a part of a busy bag group. I made these great color matching games for nine different little people. I got the idea from a homeschool blog. The process of putting these together was tedious, but seeing my son play with this color matching game for an hour, was worth every hour I put into making them. Each set was color printed onto 10 sheets of standard printer paper and then cut into 30 separate pieces. Then I laminated the puzzle pieces with the Scotch laminator. I'm in love with this machine! Finally, I cut each laminated set out for the last time. It took me two weeks and ten episodes of Jimmy Fallon to get these done. If I were making just one set, it would've been an hour from start to finish. 








No comments:

Post a Comment