Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween



This year we asked Joey what he wanted to be for Halloween. Before I even finished asking the question, he shouted out, "Dark Vather!" I asked him why he wanted to dress up as Darth Vader. He said, "because I want to be a bad guy mommy!" Ok buddy. The darkest thing about my little Joey is his obsession with Star Wars, thanks to Disney's Star Wars Rebels. I just love this time of year. I love seeing my littles in their costumes even more. Luca wasn't as excited to put his Chewbacca costume on as he was about swinging around his light saber. Even though wookie's don't have light sabers. Matteo truly fit the part of Yoda. His little voice even sounded like him. As for baby Nico, I looked everywhere for an R2-D2 costume and couldn't fine one. I ended up finding a small Darth Vader costume for him in the pet section at Target. Why not!?! I have a feeling Halloween won't be the only day my little ones sport these costumes this year. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment