Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July


I had this great idea to spend the summer with my mom and sister in Huntington Beach. It has turned out to be even better than I had imagined. The weather alone is a reason to never leave, but on top of that there's the beach, the California lifestyle, and all the great food joints. The only horrible part is being away from my sweet hubby. My other half is 2,677 miles away. This time apart has solidified that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a husband like mine. I have found out that I am capable of doing it all. But I'd rather not. Especially today. The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. It was bitter sweet this year. Me, my mom, and the little ones had a blast celebrating Independence Day. We went to the parade on Main Street, ate exotic foods from the market, and enjoyed making crafts. Joey got his face painted and even built a wooden airplane. Joey's favorite part was staying up late to watch the fireworks off of the pier. The best part about my day was sharing the bursts of colors in the sky with my better half over FaceTime. 





 































examining the wiggly worm
someone got an owie... nothing mama's kisses couldn't fix















No comments:

Post a Comment