Sunday, January 26, 2014

DC in the Winter



Winter on the east coast is depressing. We have spent more days inside in January than I'd hoped. Despite the frigid temps, we finally enjoyed a day in the district. We visited the Hirshhorn Museum and the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden. There's something so intriguing to me about modern art. I often wonder what in the world the artists were thinking when they created the piece. Modern art really intrigues me. Perhaps, because the interpretation is left up to me. Some what like life. 

I wasn't sure how the kids would do at a modern art museum. Joey enjoyed looking at something different for a change. Although, I think he'd forgotten what it was like to be out of the house because he had more melt downs than usual. The babies were just happy to be in their stroller and out on the town. 


 






























1 comment:

  1. I love how rich the DC culture is and I wish Utah had cool museums. And that photo of you by yourself is so beautiful! New profile pic :)

    ReplyDelete