Monday, October 6, 2014

Joey turns 4!


It's hard to believe that life ever existed before this little man. Four years ago today, he came into our family and filled our home with love, happiness, and gratitude. I had always heard motherhood was something you couldn't put into words. Until I had Joey, I didn't understand what it meant to love someone or something unconditionally. He has taught me how to be patient and empathetic. He is the first person I see each morning and the second to last person I kiss goodnight. Every day I learn something new about life from his perspective. 

Top four reasons that make Joey the very best:

1) His love for life.
2) His contagious smile
3) His facial expressions when telling a story.
4) His pure heart. 



















Matteo's pirate face!





Eden knocked the pinata down!














No comments:

Post a Comment