Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday's at Eastern Market




Eastern Market is my favorite place to go on a Saturday morning. The sun god decided to finally visit DC. Aside from a visit from Apollo, to make it extra special, we celebrated Natalie's 29th birthday. I can't believe she's moving to Utah in 2 weeks. I've never met a friend that loved my kiddos as much as Natalie. She will be dearly missed. I'm thrilled that we were able to make it out to the flea market on this gorgeous day. We took in the sights and smells and couldn't resist the delicious food (pictures below). I was thrilled to finally try their breakfast. Holly got their famous blue-bucks, which are blueberry pancakes made with buckwheat. Natalie raved over the crab cake eggs benedict, and I got the egg and sausage plate with their famous hash browns. Oh yeah, and the girl sitting next to us got the strawberry french toast. I tried them all, besides the french toast, and I can't wait to go back. 



















































1 comment:

  1. Can I pleeeeeease visit this place?? It looks like so. much. fun. Ha ha...the Sun God. You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete