Thursday, April 3, 2014

Service Collab: April, Serve your Friends

SERVEYOURFRIENDAPRILPRINTABLE.jpg

March recap: Serve your neighbor. I'm embarrassed to say I had a really hard time with this one. We live in a townhome sandwiched between two others. For the month of March, the townhome to the left was empty. But, there's a really sweet family that lives in the one on the right. I feel sad to say the only service I provided was leaving there parking space open and smiling the one time I saw them. My aunt was visiting for two weeks in March. I know that's still no excuse. I failed. This month we're going to invite them to the Easter party at our church. 

April's service collab theme is serve our friends!

I hooked up with the Women Who Serve for 2014. Click on the month below for each free printable.

January       February        March        April

No comments:

Post a Comment