Tuesday, March 18, 2014

La Tagliatella



One of the many reasons I have loved having my Zia visiting from Italy, was to learn how to make tagliatella pasta. Tagliatella comes from the Romagna and Marche regions of Italy. It's traditionally made with eggs, flour, water, and salt. It can be combined with a number of sauces, but it is best served with a traditional marinara sauce and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Mmm Mmm good! I wish my Zia could stay forever. Tonight was unforgettable. 



























1 comment:

  1. There's something so beautiful about seeing your Zia cook in the kitchen, working with her hands to make the most amazingly delicious looking pasta. My mouth is watering by how thick and fresh the homemade pasta looks. I fee like I can taste it. Good thing you learned how...can't wait for you to cook some up for us :)

    ReplyDelete